Product Description & Reviews
Aftermarket high-performance horns provide an audibly louder, and often more accoustically pleasant sound than stock horns. Many are lighter than stock ones too. Stock horns typically output at around 97 dB. Since that the decibel scale is logarithmic, the sound pressure doubles for every increase of 3 dB points, i.e. a horn with 118 dB is approximately seven times as loud as a stock horn.Package Included:2 x Grill-Mount Car HornsNotes:Universal Applications - Please Check Dimensions to Design Fitment
Features & Highlights
- Brand New Disc Horns, Perfect Replacement or New Horn Installation
- Durable Water and Corrosion Resistant Zinc Plated Steel Housing
- Designed for Cars, Trucks, RV's, Motorcycles, UTV's and ATV's
- Includes Two (2) Disc Horns (High 400Hz and Low Tone 335Hz) Works with Standard +12 Volt D.C. Electrical Systems
- Output: 110dB +/-5db / Operating Current: 3A each / Dimensions: 124mm Diameter/70mm Depth
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.