Product Description & Reviews
Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum stability and temperature control with minimal noise and buffeting Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell Contour cheek pads (by means of stacked foam, not hand cut) Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner Padded wind collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper Five year warranty Snell M2005, DOT This helmet is DOT and is not recognized by Europe and some international countries as legal for street use.
Features & Highlights
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum stability and temperature control with minimal noise and buffeting
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Contour cheek pads by means of stacked foam, not hand cut
- Removable and washable, antibacterialantimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Padded wind collar to drastically reduce windroad noise
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Weight:||5.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.1 x 10.6 x 10.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.