Product Description & Reviews
Transport (1) or (2) dirt bikes, off-road MX bikes, or motocross bikes using a vehicle hitch receiver instead of a motorcycle trailer or pickup truck bed tie-down system. The aluminum double-motorcycle carrier is Light-weight and works with most off-road dirt bikes with tires up to 5.5" wide. The AMC-600-2 features a 45.5"L ramp for easy loading and unloading which attaches to the dirt bike carrier between uses. Each carrier includes (4) integrated tie-down points for securing and stabilizing dirt bikes, and a spacer bar for 50-80cc youth dirt bike hauling. Made with an all-aluminum 75"L carrier platform with a heavy duty end steel hitch tube and support frame. Rungs are spaced 6.75" apart to help keep wheels firmly in place with a 16" spaced rung at one end for increased tire stability. Ideal dirt bike hauling solution for pickup trucks, SUV's, RV's, and vans. Clearance measurements: 18" from center of hitch pin to center of carrier platform, and 39" to the second carrier track. The dirt bike hitch carrier system, includes an anti-tilt bracket to reduce side to side wobble. Straps and soft loops are not included.
Features & Highlights
- Hauls (1) or (2) motocross, off-road MX, or dirt bikes with a 2" Class III/IV hitch receiver
- 45.5"L Ramp with solid attaching lip end
- Includes a youth bike adapter and anti-tilt bracket
- Transport 2 dirt bikes using a vehicle's 2" Class III/IV hitch receiver
- Aluminum platform with a heavy duty ed steel frame, maximum 600 lb. capacity
- Aluminum platform with a heavy duty end steel frame, maximum 600 lb. capacity
|Item Weight:||82 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||82.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 7.25 x 7.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.