Product Description & Reviews
Black Widow interchangeable fork prong set for front motorcycle stands enables a Black Widow motorcycle stand to lift a street bike or sportbike by the front fork with cradling prongs. Package includes (2) front prong attachment pins. Each 1" square pin attachment fits into the motorcycle stand pin collar which is then held in place by the stand's adjustable tightening knobs. Dual, rubber-coated prongs pivot for flush surface alignment to front forks. Made with durable, treated metal construction for years of reliable use.
Features & Highlights
- Package includes (2) interchangeable prong pins for Black Widow front motorcycle stands
- Installs easily by sliding into motorcycle stand frame
- Prongs pivot for flush surface alignment to front forks
- Dual prongs with rubber-coated contact points
- 1" Square pin attachment to motorcycle stand pin collar
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.13 x 5.13 x 5.13 inches|
|Package Size:||7 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Hardline Products
sku: Z21-6080, mpn: RS00002, ean: 0632194000025,