Motorcycle transport made intuitive - haul a single off-road dirt bike motorcycle with a vehicle's 2" class III or IV hitch receiver. A great economical choice that gets the job done right. Black Widow motorcycle carrier is made with a durable steel frame designed to connect into a trailer hitch for hauling, eliminating the need for a full size trailer to move a single bike. The hitch carrier features a 45.5"L x 6.9"W loading ramp and a 75.7"L x 6.9"W hauling rack capable of supporting off-road bikes weighing up to 500 lbs with tires up to 7" wide. Includes an integrated Anti-tilt locking device to stabilize carrier in hitch receiver and a one year manufacturer's warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Safely haul and transport an off-road motorcycle with tires up to 7 inches wide
- Easy to assemble and install
- Maximum 500 lb capacity for 2 inch class III or IV trailer hitch receivers
- Includes integrated loading ramp and anti-tilt hitch stabilizing device
- Heavy duty Steel Construction with a Black paint finish
|Item Weight:||62 pounds|
|Item Size:||33.75 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||62 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.49 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Black Widow, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.