Product Description & Reviews
Quickly and easily lift a motocross dirt bike weighing up to 300 lbs. from 10.5" to 15" off the ground for service and maintenance. The portable MX lift stand raises a dirt bike with a foot pedal and roller wheel which pivots against the platform to move it upwards. Rubber pads measuring 9.25" x 11.5" on the platform protect the dirt bike's undercarriage during lifting. A strong 11" x 12.25" support base works with the platform to keep the bike stabilized while lifting. It's recommended to also hold the dirt bike during the lift for safety. Weighs only 10 lbs. for portability around the shop, race paddock, or bringing it along on the road. The frame is made with 1.25" diameter silver-finished steel tube construction for years of reliable lifting.
Features & Highlights
- Lifts off-road dirt bikes weighing up to 300 lbs. from 10.5" to 15" off the ground for service and maintenance
- Foot pedal operated for quick raising and lowering
- Rubber padded 9.25" x 11.5" lifting platform protects dirt bike undercarriage
- 11" x 12.25" Strong and stable support base
- Heavy duty 1.25" steel tube construction with a silver finish
|Item Weight:||0.16 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 15 x 15 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.2 x 11.2 x 11.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Hardline Products
sku: Z21-6080, mpn: RS00002, ean: 0632194000025,