Product Description & Reviews
Fits: 2002-2016 Harley Street Glide (Will not fit Special Edition), 2002-2016 Road Glide, 2002-2016 Electra Glide, 2002-2016 Ultra Glide, 2002-2016 Road King with Hard Bags (hard bag models only). Not compatible with factory air shocks, adjustable preload coil-over shocks, or CVO (Custom Vehicle Operations) models. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR FACTORY LOWERED MODELS. BlackPath's new Harley Touring rear Rear Drop Kit will lower your bike by an adjustable 1-3" while maintaining the ride of your stock shocks. Lowering your bike will give you a more comfortable stance, as well as improve handling. This is perfect for riders looking for a more comfortable riding stance for long trips or when carrying a passenger. Each part is individually C.N.C. machined from high-strength 1045 carbon steel to exact tolerance then powder coated Black for an extremely clean look, as well for corrosion prevention. No expense spared, this is the highest quality lowering kit you can get. Installation can be completed in as little as 20 minutes. Comes with step-by-step, easy to follow instructions and complete hardware.
Features & Highlights
- Fits 2002 - 2016 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (except Special Edition); 2002 - 2016 Road Glide; 2002 - 2016 Electra Glide; 2002 - 2016 Ultra Glide; 2002 - 2016 Road King (hard bag models only)
- Fits base model shocks only. Does not fit CVO (Custom Vehicle Operations) or Special models which are equiped with air shocks, hand-adjustable shocks, or factory lowered shocks
- Lowers the rear of your bike 1", 2", or 3" for improved comfort and handling
- Includes 2x rear lowering brackets and installation hardware
- Includes detailed instructions
|Part Number:||AZ-BP 609|
|Package Weight:||2.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.1 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.