Product Description & Reviews
Fits 2002-2016 Harley Road King, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Ultra Glide (HARD BAG MODELS ONLY). Not compatible with factory air shocks, adjustable preload coil-over shocks, or CVO (Custom Vehicle Operations) models. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR FACTORY LOWERED MODELS. Kit will lower your Harley Touring by 1", or 2" in the rear while using your stock shocks. Will give you a more comfortable stance. Each part is individually C.N.C. laser cut from 1045 carbon steel to exact tolerance, then TIG welded and powdercoated black. No expense spared. This is the highest quality lowering kit you can get. Kit comes instructions and complete hardware. Install can be completed in a matter of minutes.
Features & Highlights
- Fits 2002-2016 Harley-Davidson Road King, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, & Ultra Glide (HARD BAG MODELS ONLY)
- Fits base model shocks only. Does not fit CVO (Custom Vehicle Operations) or Special models which are equiped with air shocks, hand-adjustable shocks, or factory lowered shocks
- Lowers the rear of the bike 1" or 2" from stock comfort and handling
- Includes 2x adjustable rear lowering blocks and installation hardware
- Includes detailed instructions
|Part Number:||AZ-BP 265(2002-2012)|
|Item Weight:||2.12 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.