Product Description & Reviews
DEI Pipe Wrap is used in many types of applications for reducing unwanted and harmful heat under the hood and from entering the driver compartment while improving horsepower. Pipe wrap improves performance and can be used on everyday vehicles, motorcycles, street rods, muscle cars, SUV's RV's heavy duty truck & tow vehicles, as well as in many non-automotive applications. Kit includes one roll of 2" x 25' exhaust wrap and four 8" stainless steel locking ties to secure wrap. Note about Titanium Exhaust Systems: DEI does NOT recommend wrapping Titanium exhausts. The alloys used in the production of titanium exhaust systems tend to be thin and are designed to dissipate heat quickly. By wrapping the exhaust, the additional heat can make the titanium alloy turn brittle and prone to premature cracking. DEI recommends using alternatives such as their flexible heat shields when seeking to reduce the heat on titanium exhaust systems.
Features & Highlights
- Reduces unwanted and harmful heat under the hood, and from entering the driver compartment
- Improves horsepower performance and can be used on everyday vehicles, motorcycles, street rods, and more
- Wrap header tubes to protect plug wires; wrap downpipes to improve velocity
- Wrap sections of exhaust and tail pipe to reduce heat from entering vehicle interior; wrap motocycle pipes to prevent leg burns
- Kit includes one roll of 2" x 25' exhaust wrap and four 8" stainless steel locking ties to secure wrap
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.9 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.