Product Description & Reviews
The RC4 is a lightweight, form fitting race collar offerign protection against neck and collarbone injuries. The low profile design makes it a comfortable yet protective piece of gear you can wear on the track or on the trail.Hard molded upper surface disperses energy to PU core. Hi-tensile closed cell PU core absorbs impact energy. Bio-foam liner provides extra impact absorption. Rapid lock closure system for easy front entry. Adjustable rear strut fro a customized fit.
Features & Highlights
- Hard molded upper surface disperses energy to PU core
- Hi-tensile closed cell PU core absorbs impact energy
- Bio-foam liner provides extra impact absorption
- Rapid lock closure system for easy front entry
- Adjustable rear strut fro a customized fit
|Package Weight:||2.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.8 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Atlas Brace Technologies
mpn: BR2-01-000, ean: 0814206029914,