Product Description & Reviews
BoatTector Bungee Dock Lines secure your boat to the dock and eliminate the jerking and tugging on your boat caused by non-bungee lines. Encased deep within the rope, the BoatTector Bungee stretches as your boat drifts from the dock and gently pulls it back when it gets too far away, leading your boat to a smoother rest while docked. The Dock Line holds a 10” loop and slider at each end to create an easy attachment to both your boat and the dock. Available in three sizes, the 4’ BoatTector Bungee Dock Line stretches to reach to 5.5’, the 5’ line to 7’, and the 6’ line to 9’. Note: BoatTector Bungee Dock Lines are intended only for temporary use in calm conditions, not for overnight or unattended docking.
Features & Highlights
- Eliminate the jerking and tugging on your docked boat caused by non-bungee dock lines
- Features a 10" loop and slider at each end for easy attachment
- Available in three sizes: 4', 5' and 6'
- The 4' line stretches to reach to 5.5', the 5' line to 7', and the 6' line to 9'
- One-year replacement warranty
|Item Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.92 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.51 x 4.09 x 4.09 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.