Product Description & Reviews
A proper touring jacket must serve multiple purposes as no two days or roads are alike. Transitioning from one climate to another demands different features and the Transition Series 4 delivers. From a cold early morning ride to a humid afternoon ride, opening up the Pipeline vents on the chest, underarms, and back maximize airflow. Should your ride go from warm to downright wet and cold, the jacket's Rain guard barrier, along with the waterproof zippers on the Pipeline vents, and the removable insulated liner will keep you dry and cozy. For further weather protection, the Transition 4 jacket also features Tour Master's patented Aqua-Barrier Under-The-Helmet Hood deploys from the collar. Worn over your head and under the helmet the Aqua-Barrier hood will prevent rain from seeping down the back of your neck.
Features & Highlights
- Carbolex 600 denier outer shell material
- 1680 denier Ballistic in the elbows
- Pipeline venting with pinch vents provides excellent ventilation when open and waterproofing when closed
- Aqua-Barrier under-the-helmet hood to help eliminate seepage in the collar area (US patents #8,156,573 and #7,779,485) and hides under the collar
- Action back rear panel for extra comfort
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.98 x 5.71 x 5.71 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.