Product Description & Reviews
Center plow mounting kit for use on ATV vehicles with the Warn: ProVantage or standard plow systems. On the center plow mounting kit, the mounting plate remains attached to the ATV and becomes a structural component adding rigidity to the ATV during plowing operations. Designed for high ground clearance with a quick installation or removal for versatility and ease of use. Placement is forward of the foot pegs to avoid any reduction of ground clearance or operating interference. Quick release pins attach or detach the plow blade and base assembly in a matter of moments.
Features & Highlights
- Engineered as a system for durability and maximum performance
- The mounting plate remains attached to the ATV and becomes a structural component
- No reduction of ground clearance or operating interference
- Quick release pins attach or detach the plow blade and base assembly in a matter of moments
- A reliable and versatile plow system
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.01 x 0.01 x 0.01 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.8 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.